Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Aqua and Red Swap package that I sent to Italy!

Wow has this fall passed by so quickly for me. It is one of my favorite times of year and maybe that is why. I have been meaning to get some blogs posted about swaps that I participated in this fall. I completed four swaps over the past month!? I had a lot of fun finding and making goodies for these swaps, but I have slacked on getting photos up. I have been busy finishing up a couple of classes amongst all the usual stuff, so that hasn’t left me much time to blog in blogland lately.


I showed what I received from the Aqua and Red Swap here . Now tonight I will show you what I sent to Katia of Mille Idee in una Tazza :

First of all, I made these beautiful aqua and red colored Red Riding Hood tags!


Here are more tags I made for Katia…


Polka dots have become a new favorite of mine!

Fabric with red irises, I love this fabric! And Katia has already put the fabric to good use here ! So cute!


Here is all the aqua and red together…


Some yummy almond covered chocolates, one of my favorites! Some Avon chapstick, and aqua and red ribbon too…


I packaged it together and wrapped it in an advertiser newspaper from our local area that I thought would be fun for Katia to check out....


I always have fun decorating the outside of the package too…


I had so much fun with this swap! Thanks again Katia!

Check out My Etsy Shop for some more aqua and red & turquoise and red goodies:









I just love these colors together!!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Heidi Jo the Artist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Etsy Shops!