Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pink Saturday-Brrrrrrr!!!!!

I love vintage thermometers. It said it is made in the U.S.A. in small print near the bottom, so you know it is probably a bit vintage! ;) This one looks to have an arrow that faded from red over time to this pale pink. Love it!


The temperature has really dropped here in the past few days and the highs are now in the mid-twenties. This photo was actually taken on a warmer day as you can see.



I do know it could be worse, after all it’s Iowa. But I could use a few more warm winter days. Ok, maybe the words warm and winter don’t belong in the same sentence, but I can dream, right!? I have to be fine with the cold though because I do like snow, but brrrrrrr!!!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Now, head on over to Beverly’s and check out the other wonderful Pink Saturday participant’s blogs! Thanks Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday!

6 comments:

Glennis said...

Oh, my, Heidi, that's too cold for me!! Brrr! But it's a lovely old thermometer - how funny the arrow has bleached until its pink!

Have a great - and warm! - Pink Saturday.

Stephanie said...

Brrr! That's pretty cold!!

I love VINTAGE! Thanks for sharing!


Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

said...

Heidi, that is funny about the dial fading from red to pink. We find this color in some unexpected places sometimes!

Lochlanina said...

Happy Pink Frozen Saturday. It's actually snowing here.

Sondra Behne' said...

Love the vintage thermometers...just enough pink. I could go for one of those...but I dont like to be reminded of how cold it is outside here in Ma.

I love vintage thermometers.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi.

Highs in the twenties! Yikes! That's too cold for me. ;-)

My Etsy Shops!