Friday, November 21, 2008

The Aqua 'n Red Fall Swap Package I Received!

I had so much fun participating in the Aqua 'n Red Fall Swap hosted by wonderful Selena and Sara. Thank you so much ladies for hosting such an awesome swap!


I was partnered up with Katia from Mille Idee in una Tazza who is from Italy!!! I’m so happy I have had the pleasure of getting to know Katia.

I received my package a few of days ago and this is the awesome goodies I found in it…

These beautiful vintage dishes that are made in Italy! I love, love, love these! Katia knew that I loved vintage stuff and this sure hit the spot! ;)


Jewelry!!! Katia made this beautiful jewelry set for me!


Can I use the same phrase twice!? I love, love, love these!




Plus they came in a fun bag that Katia made herself!!


A fun "kitty-cat" (as I always say to Love Bug) since we have a big "kitty-cat" at our house…anyhow this is a super fun salt shaker made of wood and has a magnet on it!


Yummy sweet chocolate candy! Ahhh, I loooove sweets!


And the funky and fun fabric is great! I can’t wait to include it in a project!

My package was rounded out with a heartfelt letter and Christmas card! Thank you so much Katia for everything!!! I’d love to do another swap with you anytime!


Katia is having a giveaway on her blog Mille Idee in una Tazza celebrating visitors to her blog.


Wouldn't she make a beautiful gift for Christmas...or to keep for yourself!? ;) A name will be drawn on December 1st!

3 comments:

katia said...

hi heidi, thanks a lot for the post! i'm so glad you loved all the things of this swap. i take the last picture for my blog...i hope there wouldn't be problems with it. huges

Glennis said...

what an awesome gift to receive. I love all the little treasures, each one is so special.

You are a lucky person - and Katia is very special!

Patty said...

I'm at your blog to see yoru Blue Monday post (I liek that picture) but now I am drooling over the cups. Or are they little pitchers? Whatever. They are soooo nice.

My Etsy Shops!