Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank You Tamy!!!

Today (well now it is Friday morning, but it is still Thursday to me) I received a package from Tamy over at 3 Sides of Crazy for the Very Vintage Halloween Swap. The package was missing in action for awhile and was sent back to Tamy. Thanks Tamy so much for sending it again, it was well worth the wait!




I received some yummy candy!


Here is a photo of some candy thieves at our home…they look innocent here, don't they!?

My kids of course!

Some lovely baking fun for Halloween! Spooky Cookies here we come!


I especially love the glittery goodness here...the beautiful vintage style box...the little pumpkins on the card…

and the ghost too, even though the glitter didn't show up that well in this photo.

Thanks again Tamy! All of it was awesome, including this cute scarecrow!


It is hard to believe but Halloween is only two weeks away!!!

1 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Heidi I am so glad it finally found its way to you! It looks your candy thieves will love helping you make the cookies and cupcakes. Then take some time for you with the relaxing candle and enjoy watching them have fun.

My Etsy Shops!