Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swirls of Creativity's Purple Thursday ~ New Template & Layout

I’m late with my Swirls of Creativity Purple Thursday post today because it has taken me some time to find a blog template that has purple and swirls that I really love! This one I really like! It is more of a lavender color, but I like all shades of purple so I think it works well for me. I still would like to make a few changes, but I figured I should switch from black to some kind of purple sooner than later because of my new goal of hosting a Purple Thursday every Thursday!

If you would like to join in Swirls of Creativity's Purple Thursday, leave a comment for me in the comments section so that I can check out your purple post!

If you do not want to join in...that is cool too, leave me a comment anyhow. Let me know what you think of my new template and layout. I love comments!!

Hope you are having an Awesome Purple Thursday!

1 comments:

Just Me said...

i love purple...and i love the new blog look! simple and cute...I loved reading the 25 things, too...how fun! happy weekend to you!

My Etsy Shops!