Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About ME

This has been going around on Facebook, so I thought I would add it here too!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged and complete their own note of 25 Randoms.


A childhood photo of ME behind a camera! :)

1. I love photography and have loved taking photos since I was a kid!
2. I’m a night owl and over time have become more of an insomniac!
3. I can’t fall asleep if my feet are cold!
4. I love spending time outdoors even in the winter!
5. I grew up on a goat farm!
6. I would love to live on an acreage someday!
7. I don’t watch “t.v.” at all…I do love watching t.v. shows and movies though on dvd!
8. My eight year old nephew died over four years ago and I still miss him!
9. I love going to garage sales!
10. I had our son Lizard Man on April Fools Day, but he didn’t fool us!
11. My birthday is four days before my husband Word Geek’s birthday, and 2 weeks and one day after Lizard Man’s birthday! April is a fun month for us! Our daughter Love Bug’s birthday is in May, although her first due date was the end of April!?
12. Word Geek is my best friend!
13. Word Geek is a teacher, and we homeschool Lizard Man, some think it is odd, but it is only logical! We will homeschool Love Bug too!
14. I love being able to stay at home with Lizard Man and Love Bug, they amaze me every day!
15. I love doing anything creative!
16. I started a small business last year: http://swirlsofcreativity.etsy.com I am still in the beginning stages and I will be adding more things to my shop soon!
17. I think caves are amazing and my first memory of spelunking was while I was pregnant with Lizard Man!
18. I love going camping, hiking, and fishing!
19. I started delivering newspapers in my neighborhood last year and I love it!
20. I am a green freak when it comes to taking care of our environment! I believe in reducing, reusing, and recycling!
21. My baptism birthday is on earth day and I love to celebrate both which is on April 22nd every year!
22. When traveling I love to look at the license plates to see what counties/states people are from!
23. I love reading, learning, and teaching!
24. I once dyed my hair purple and would love to do it again! Is it any wonder my favorite color is purple!?
25. And in case you haven’t noticed, I love using exclamation marks when I write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And sometimes it gets on my English teacher/husband’s nerves!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I *love* your list! We are SO similar!! Right from the cold feet on up to the exclamation marks! *grin*. Thanks for stopping by my place, I had a blast swinging over to meet you. Let's not be strangers.

My Etsy Shops!