Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins ~ PIRATES REMIND ME OF Captain Jack Sparrow

1. I'd really like TO GO ON A VACATION right now.

2. OWWW! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is A HARD CONCEPT FOR OUR TODDLER LOVE BUG TO UNDERSTAND. SHE THINKS EVERYTHING IS HERS AND WANTS IT RIGHT NOW!

4. PIRATES REMIND ME OF Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like CEREAL AND MILK.

6. WINTER SOMETIMES SEEMS TO GO on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SPENDING TIME WITH WORD GEEK, tomorrow my plans include A BIRTHDAY PARTY and Sunday, I want to RELAX!

Find more Friday Fill-Ins HERE.

I added some giveaways to my blog Tell and Show if you would love the chance at some great giveaways!

Hope you are having an awesome day!

1 comments:

Very Mary said...

Fill in the blank: I won Very Mary's blog giveaway and my snail mail address is_________. hee hee! Please zip it over to me? maryann(at)averymarydesign(dot)com

My Etsy Shops!