Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snowflakes and Sparkles Swap 2008 ~ I Received an Awesome Package!!!

I had a lot of fun participating in this swap! A special thank you goes to the host Holly over at Mommy Holly.


My partner for this swap was Regina over at Little Wash Wash!

I opened up this beautiful package to this cute card with my name…


Look at all these cute packages! My kids loved helping me unwrap them!


We love cookies around here! Cookie mix=fun! We have been making a lot of cookies lately. It is still really cold here and it is so nice to have warm cookies fresh from the oven!


I love the reindeer cookie cutter too!!! I surprisingly don’t have one like this in my vast collection. I do love cut out cookies and you can use cookie cutters for so many different craft projects too. I’m thinking, we might have to make some really nice thick reindeer ornaments!!!


Regina made these beautiful tags…


I especially like the ones that use the word Joy, one of my favorite words.

And she also made these beautiful tags…


I especially love the swirl one!

Such a cute kitchen towel, I love how it reads…”Winter Is Snow Much Fun!”


Regina made this cute bag and headband for me out of vintage style fabric! I love them both! A LOT!!!


Here is a close up of the beautiful vintage style fabric!


I love snowflakes and these are great ornaments to add to my collection! I’m actually thinking it would be pretty fun to have a tree with just snowflakes and snowmen because I love them both so much.


And last, but certainly not least, is this beautiful, metal, glittered, sign, with one of my favorite words…JOY!


Thank you so much Regina for EVERYTHING! It was such a joy to do the swap with you!



I will post what I sent to Regina in another post, but for now I'm headed for bed!

1 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN to receive gifts! I got a SURPRISE yesterday that was AMAZING! Happy Pink Saturday! ENJOY! Fifi

My Etsy Shops!