Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pink Saturday-Pink Vintage Christmas Swap That I Sent!

My pink post today is about an awesome swap I participated in called the Pink Vintage Christmas Swap. Jen over at Rosey Little Things hosted it. Thank you so much Jen!


I was partnered up with Desiree over at Boyett Homestead!

Here is what I sent Desiree!

Vintage Candy Cane Tags I made...


The bells are vintage and I made the tags look vintage using tea!


I loooooove this other tag I made…pink!


You can find one in My Etsy Shop HERE!

As you can tell I love glitter!!! So I decided to send some of my favorite color of glitter, “blush pink”, to Desiree in a vintage salt shaker!


Here is more “blush pink” glitter on this Christmas tree ornament/wall hanging I designed and made with vintage buttons!!! I made some more of these that were supposed to end up in my shop for Christmas, but some how, they just didn’t make it in My Etsy Shop…but I do plan on working on some hearts for Valentine’s Day after Christmas, so make sure to check back!


Another Ornament!


A pink vintage retro style candle holder!


This cool vintage address book!


I love the color combination inside of it…pink and olive green! I actually used this color combination on our Christmas cards this year sent to family and friends. I actually didn’t even realize it until now, but maybe I unconsciously got the color combination idea from the address book. I’ll have to show the Christmas cards another day though…


I also gave Desiree some vintage ribbon and bells, the stickers are new, but I thought she could use them for scrapbooking or other crafts.


A cute pink box…


Most of the goodies fit in the box…


Ahh, I almost forgot that I did add in some pink sweets to the mix!


Here is everything grouped together! I had a lot of fun doing this swap! To see what Desiree gave me, you can go to a previous post I wrote here.


Happy Pink Saturday to all who made it through another loooong post! And Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a safe and blessed Christmas.

Now, head on over to Beverly’s and check out the other wonderful Pink Saturday participant’s blogs! Thanks Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your "Pink Stuff". The pink glitter is wonderful. Happy Holidays, Esther

Stephanie said...

Wow!! What a fabulous package! Who wouldn't want to receive that?

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

SmilingSally said...

What a treat you sent out! I love, love, love that snowflake. Thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Day!

said...

Heidi, your swap partner made out like a bandit!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays, Heidi.

I know Desiree must be thrilled with all her wonder swap gifts. We girls do like all things sparkly.

Ellen said...

Seasons Greetings..very nice swap. Merry Christmas to you and yours :)Ellen

roseylittlethings said...

Thanks for the idea, I may try it:) I love all the goodies you sent! The bell tags turned out cute and I love the pink glittery tree!

My Etsy Shops!