Monday, December 22, 2008

Blue Monday-Merry CHRISTmas!

Ah, Christmas is only three days away!!! We are busy, busy, busy with Christmas preparations. I still have more wrapping and baking to do and Word Geek is on vacation, so we’ve been spending more time as a family lately. But, I am enjoying the preparations for the celebration of Christ’s birthday and keeping the true meaning of CHRISTmas close to my heart.

I love when the sky is blue and so you will probably see more blue sky photos here on Monday with a little something else in the photo/s, including today!





I’m off to go buy some more ink cartridges for my printer…I still would like to print a few more photos for family. Have a great day!

Happy Blue Monday and Merry Christmas to YOU!


Now, head on over to Smiling Sally and check out the other wonderful Blue Monday participant’s blogs! Thanks Sally for hosting Blue Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blue Monday
What a beautiful December blue sky that is. I love the wreath in the picture too.
Enjoy your day and hope its a productive one...happy holidays with your family and friends and all the very best in 2009.
Come by for a visit..
Judi

SmilingSally said...

That picture is a perfect Christmas outdoor one (to me!). Who needs snow? Happy Blue Monday!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Blue Monday and what a lovely sky, Heidi Jo! God is smiling at us!

xo,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blue sky.
Merry Christmas and Happy Blue Monday
Claudie from Canada

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture. Happy Blue Monday. Blessings to you and your family this holiday season.

The Muse said...

fantastic...heaven blue skies! great pic!
glad to find you at blue monday!

Unknown said...

Blue skies...haven't seen many of those lately. Thanks for bring me one!

My Etsy Shops!