Monday, December 8, 2008

Blue Monday-Blue…not just for boys!!

I haven’t taken any photos with blue in them lately. So I will backtrack to October when we went on walks more frequently.


On this particular walk we went to the post office where Love Bug was called a boy and for good reason. She was dressed all in blue!


I don’t correct people that I don’t know on the gender of our daughter when they are wrong. Really it doesn’t bother me much. I just figure they may know a baby that is a boy and that is why Love Bug gets called a boy.


Really, even though Love Bug was dressed in blue, it wasn’t like they were boy’s clothes. The jean jacket has a heart on the back. And the super soft pants have a lace pattern on the bottom of them and just happen to match her lace pattered shoes too!!



Happy Blue Monday!

Now, head on over to Smiling Sally and check out the other wonderful Blue Monday participant’s blogs! Thanks Sally for hosting Blue Monday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely, lovley sweet blue post. Happy Blue Monday to you and your beautiful daughter..

Eleanor said...

Love Bug just looks too sweet in her blue outfit. What a nice way to celebrate a Blue Monday - with your greatest treasure of all.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now THAT is a wonderful Blue Monday post!!! Love it! So precious!!! What a precious treasure you little love bug is!

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila

bj said...

Well, I'll tell ya one thing...Blue LOVEBUG is the cutest little thing, ever. Loved seeing her blue pictures...

SmilingSally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilingSally said...

When my daughter was 2 months old, she was bald--I mean BALD. I had her in a white frilly dress with pink trim. Her shoes were white and pink satin, and someone asked, "Boy or girl?" Unlike you, I was offended. I answered, "Boy! I dress all my boys in pink and white!" I was young and rude. I hope I've mellowed. Your baby is a sweetie and SHE is going to be a beauty. Happy Blue Monday!

Knitty said...

What a sweetheart Love Bug is!

Sally, I had the same thing in reverse with my sons. Why do strangers need to know if they can't tell anyway?

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Aww, she is so cute! I think she looks sweet in her blues.

Sweetie said...

Your daughter is beautiful! There is something about babies that gives me a tender feeling in my heart. Happy Blue Monday.
Sweetie

Anonymous said...

I always loved blue on my little girl. Your daughter is adorable. Enjoy them while they are small. Brittany just turned 20 on Sat.
Happy Blue Monday
Claudie

imjacobsmom said...

How precious! I wouldn't have said what a cute boy! She has the cutest little blue pants and the sweetest little jean jacket. Hope your Blue Monday was fun! ~ Robyn

Neabear said...

Such cute pictures. People used to think my son was a girl even though I had him dressed in boy clothes. Go figure! That boy is almost 28 now. Been a long time since people thought he was a girl. Heehee. Happy Blue Monday!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I received my goodies in the mail! Thank you so much! How wonderful that you are a "It's a Wonderful Life" fan, too! The ornaments, tags, etc. are all precious.:) Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Sweetie! Lori

My Etsy Shops!