Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pink Saturday-Praying or Playing?

It amazes me how kids grow up so fast and just look so different in a year or two, or even a month or two. I love to look at photos and just reminisce sometimes and I started looking at photos of Love Bug that are already almost a year old. These photos are almost a year to the exact date, actually the 23rd. Here she is pretty in pink and looks a lot different than the ones I posted last Saturday!




Praying or Playing?


Happy Pink Saturday!

Now, head on over to Beverly’s and check out the other wonderful Pink Saturday participant’s blogs! Thanks Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday!

13 comments:

. said...

Oh so cute! Hugs Denise

Anonymous said...

Your pink is just adorable! Fills me with happiness...I miss having tiny ones but just a little...I have my hands fun with my medium sized ones! Happy Pink Saturday!

Virginia said...

Just soooooo adorable!!!!!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings,
Virginia

Anonymous said...

Oh this is adorable!
so nice to meet you:)
Happy Pink Saturday!!!!

kayellen

Fifi Flowers said...

Happy Pink Saturday! ENJOY your day! Fifi

Kathy said...

She's precious, Heidi!
Kathy

said...

Oh what a sweet, sweet baby. :o)

Stephanie said...

What a precious ANGEL! Just makes you want to hug and kiss!!

Happy Pink Saturday...and..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Stephanie

Ellen said...

Oh she is so precious. Happy pinkness
Kindredly,EllenL a new blogger

Cindy said...

She is a sweetie!

c

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet, pretty little one.
Happy belated Pink Saturday..have a lovely week.

Sondra Behne' said...

OH MY! she is just so adorable, you must me so proud.....Oh yes I can see your are, and for good reason. Enjoy evry second you can with her because like you said ...in a blink of an eye she will be 16.

Sondra

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi.

I love your Love Bug - she is so beautiful. Aren't our photos such wonderful treasures?

My Etsy Shops!