Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pink Saturday-More Love Bug

One reason I love pink more than I used to is because of our daughter Love Bug. It is so much fun to dress her in pink and I find myself wearing pink more and more. So I hope I don’t bore you, but I DO think there will be many photos of my daughter on Pink Saturday in pink!!!

Love Bug loves phones, she is very obsessed with them, but I kind of remember Lizard Man being obsessed with them too, so I’m sure it is a toddler/kid thing. Phones are exciting with all the noise they make and the light up numbers usually on them!!!

So here is Love Bug with none other than a pink phone…


She caught me spying in on her important phone call…


I love these tiny fingers!!


And here is a photo of fun swirls I found on the phone, my favorite!


Happy Pink Saturday!

Now, head on over to Beverly’s and check out the other wonderful Pink Saturday participant’s blogs! Thanks Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday!

9 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Positively Precious Pics!
*Happy Pink Saturday*

Anonymous said...

Heidi is such a lovely name...I remember when Shirley Temple played "Heidi"....

Lovely photos of your daughter all in pink..

Vylat said...

Very cute your little Lovebug. And that pink phone--she's gonna want a cellphone next!! Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi.

I will be happy to look at pictures of your little "pink" lovebug every Saturday. She is a cutie.

imjacobsmom said...

Lovebug is the cutest thing in all her sweet pink! I will be looking forward to seeing more of her pretty pink posts. Hope you are having a Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

said...

What a doll!

Katie said...

Oh she truly is a Love Bug! How adorable! Happy Pink Saturday!

Kathy said...

Totally precious!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

That Lovebug is a cutie! Thanks for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!

My Etsy Shops!