Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pink Saturday-Pink Polka Dot P.J.s

It is getting colder here and our first sign of winter came yesterday with a trace of snow. So I thought what better way to feel nice and warm but to post some p.j.s with pink!


These are my favorite p.j.s, on my favorite girl, our daughter. I love elephants and polka dots, so these were the perfect pick on a J.C.Penny’s run to score a deal. I had a coupon, $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. These were $10.99 original price, and that’s right I bought them for $0.99 (plus tax of course)! Go ME! I was so excited with my great deal and just how cute these polka dot p.j.s are, especially with Love Bug in them!


I just love the combination of pink and brown together too. These next couple of photos are of the weird faces our almost 18 month old daughter gives us. These faces are getting weirder all the time, especially with my camera in hand. ;)




I did get a few Christmas tags up on My Etsy Shop this week and also some fun pink tags too! So go check them out!


Happy Pink Saturday!

Now, head on over to Beverly’s and check out the other wonderful Pink Saturday participant’s blogs! Thanks Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday!

13 comments:

Sherri said...

Love the jammies and had to laugh at her new expressions, they are so cute. 99 cents--and just adorable. Way to go.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

What a cute PINK post, lovely little face!

~ Gabriela ~

. said...

Hi happy pink day to you! Love the name of your blog. Hugs Denise

Glennis said...

I love the combination of pink and brown, too. Such funny faces!!!

What a sweetie.

Have a great weekend, and a good pink Saturday.

Kim said...

Such a cutie pie! Great pink post full of pink and cuddleyness!
*smiles and many pink wishes*
Kim

Stephanie said...

What a precious ANGEL!! Makes you just want to squeeze her!

When it's cold, I wish my jammies had feet!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

said...

Well she is as cute as a bug in a rug.

I love the pink/brown combo too!

~*~Patty S said...

Such precious pics TFS!
*Happy Pink Saturday*

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics ... keep them in a safe spot, cuz you'll want to have the weird faced ones to use for parental blackmail ten to twelve years from now ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi.

Your little sweetheart is adorable, and I love all of the expressions. Unbelievable deal of the pjs, and they are perfect.

KatCollects said...

Adorable pictures! Happy Belated Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little one in her new jammies. She is adorable.. Happy late Pink Saturday and have a great week..:). Come visit..

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaahhh what a cute little Love Bug in those darling little pink pjs. You captured some very cute faces. Aren't they just dear and funny too? She is so sweet.
Thank you for sharing Pink Saturday...and a cute Love Bug!
Hope you had a lovely day.
Judi

My Etsy Shops!