Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ruby Tuesday-Today I Voted!

I will say it, I’m proud to be an American! I’m so happy that we have the right to vote. Sure the system isn’t perfect, but when you think about it, it is definitely nice to be able to vote for who you want to be the next president, vice president, etc.

This photo has the beautiful flag of the United States of America, actually many beautiful flags of the United States of America. This was at a memorial. Each flag represents a victim from the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001. There were a lot of flags there, it was pretty moving.


I love this photo that I took and altered with Photoshop. I hope you enjoy it too!

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

To find more blogs on Ruby Tuesdays, visit the Work of the Poet blog.

3 comments:

Felisol said...

Yes, I think you should all be proud to be Americans. A country which allows its inhabitants to fight for their belief ..sure is worth a praise.
From Felisol

Terry said...

Thank you so much for your visit Heidi.
I was late, myself in posting
See that girl, Felisol from the far side of the sea?
Well she is my best friend and the one that got me started in Ruby Tuesday!

I love your American flags I love America and I will be praying for the new president just like I prayed for Mr.Bush and for our own prime minister. This is what God tells us to, eh?

Thanks for yout visit!...Love Terry

maryt/theteach said...

Heidi, Great post for Ruby Tuesday! Doesn't matter if it's late! Glad you voted too! :)

My Etsy Shops!