Monday, November 10, 2008

Blue Monday-Blue Indeed

It has definitely been a blue Monday for me as I am trying to recover from a possible neck sprain. I awoke one morning and was getting up out of bed and moving my daughter out of our bed at the same time and my neck made a cracking sound and so now I’m stuck in bed. Not fun, but I do have my dear hubby’s laptop which has helped a bit in-between resting and boredom. What can you do, you ask. Become my friend! In a way to network My Etsy Shop I started a MySpace Page that just happens to have a blue layout!! I’m usually a purple girl, as some already know, but blue is definitely up there too and I found a beautiful blue layout with swirls! I can’t figure a way out to copy and paste it here, so you will have to go check it out here .

And I couldn't leave without posting a photo of blue of course! This is a photo of an Iowa blue sky in the summer...


For more wonderful posts with blue in them, check out Sally’s blog Smiling Sally.

Happy Blue Monday!

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Well, just add a bit of red to blue and there you have purple. So purple's not much removed from blue. Thanks for a picture of the beautiful sky. Visit the other Blue Monday participants so they will know to visit you. Happy Blue Monday!

Hope your neck gets better.

Neabear said...

Lovely sky picture. I hope you feel better soon. No fun being in pain. My daughter works in Iowa. I have not visited her since she moved the area. But I hope to in the spring.

bj said...

Nothing prettier than SKY BLUE...
so sorry you hurt your neck..pain is NOT something to live with! Hope you feel better soon....

My Etsy Shops!