Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ruby Tuesday - Scarecrow!

I didn’t find as much ruby red in Halloween décor as I was hoping for my very first Ruby Tuesday. But here is one scarecrow that had a ruby red color that I found…


I found it kind of funny…here I am talking about ruby and a scarecrow, which made me think of The Wizard of Oz.


I added some gift tags to My Etsy Shop today that go with the theme of being ruby red…

Super Small Cute Red Elephant Gift Tags with Apple Red Cords



Super Small Sweet Red Owl Gift Tags with Green Cords


Super Small Sweet Red Deer Gift Tags with Green Cords


To find more blogs on Ruby Tuesdays, visit the Work of the Poet blog.

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

First-Ruby-Tuesday-Post to another first.
The Halloween topic is here, the warm color too, that's perfect!
I love your red tags too, but that is an other topic.
Have a nice Ruby day.

Robin said...

A very cute scarecrow. Welcome to Ruby Tuesday. Your tags are really sweet looking too.

Kim's Cottage said...

Your scarecrow is the perfect highlight for Ruby Tuesday. And I sure like your tags. Very cute!

By the way, I've given you an award. Stop on by my blog to pick it up. :-)


K-

Askew To You said...

I hope that you enjoyed your first Ruby Tuesday.

Cute cards!

Felisol said...

The scarecrow was real nice. The gift tags even better.
From Felisol

ellen b. said...

Hi Heidi,
Love the scarecrow and the owl tags are super!!

Dianne said...

Welcome to Ruby Tuesday!

I like the way the scarecrow is casually lounging on the lawn

your tags are very cute :)

My Etsy Shops!