Monday, October 20, 2008

Blue Monday – My Child’s Drawing!

This is a drawing that my son did of our family almost a year ago. Do you like my hair!? It isn’t quite that short in real life…I’m not sure why he picked the blue crayon, and just kept going, but I like it! Oh how I love kid’s drawings!!


I continue to work on My Etsy Shop, slowly, but surely! Here is my first blue EVER in the shop, for none other then Blue Monday!


Happy Blue Monday!

You can check out more blue at Sally’s blog Smiling Sally. Thanks Sally!

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Children's drawings are worth saving. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday!

ellen b. said...

Oh I just love kid art!!
The tags are fun too...
Happy Blue Monday to you.

Catherine said...

I love kid's drawings! So much, I keep so many from my young son!

Hey! All is represented! You and your husband look so similar!
What I first notice isn't your hair! it's your ears!
Too bad my scan is out of order, I would have shown you what we look like! It's worth it.

Unknown said...

Your son did a great drawing, I can definitely see the likeness!

My Etsy Shops!