Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the blog award goes to!?

I received this awesome blog award from Kim at Kim’s Cottage. Thank you Kim, I feel very honored.


The rules that go along with the award are to answer the following questions with one word answers...then pass it on to 7 other bloggers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Truck
2. Where is your significant other? Bedroom
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Strong
5. Your father? Wise
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Nothing
8. Your dream/goal? Success
9. The room you're in? Den
10. Your hobby? Creativity
11. Your fear? Devil
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Acreage
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. What you're not? Bored
15. One of your wish list items? Jewelry
16. Where you grew up? Farm
17. The last thing you did? Ate
18. What are you wearing? P.J.’s
19. Your tv? Off
20. Your pet? Marley
21. Your computer? Old
22. Your mood? Relaxed
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Purple
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Etsy
27. Your summer? Short
28. Love someone? Several
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Month

I’m passing this on to my favorite bloggers that I have read for months!!! These people inspire me and my creative self, there are many more, but I could only pick 7….

Apron Thrift Girl
Bobbi+Mike
Jennifer’s Junky Life
Joy’s Hope
Just Me & My Two Little Chicks
My Lily Eden
Vacuuming in High Heels & Pearls

1 comments:

Just Me said...

oh, you sweet, sweet gal! thank you so very very muich for being one of bloggy readers, I am so honored! THNAK YOU!!

My Etsy Shops!