Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Swaps!

Now that I finished my first swap, Very Vintage Halloween Swap, I have signed up for four more swaps!!! I already mentioned two of them in my previous post here and here are the other two:

Vintage Pink Christmas Swap!


This one sounds like so much fun! I love vintage, pink, and Christmas; all put together = all the more fun! Jennifer at Rosey Little Things is hosting this great swap. And there is still time to sign up, until October 15th!

Ever since my little girl was born in 2007 I’ve loved the color pink more then ever. Sometimes it even beats out my favorite color of purple!? My sister’s favorite color is pink too, so now we have one more thing in common!! My hubby says he doesn’t have a favorite color and I’m starting to believe that I don’t either. My favorite color IS color!

And that brings us to the next swap….

Aqua ‘N Red Fall Swap!


I love these two colors and I’m finding them making their way into our home more and more. They are so retro together, and retro = fun to me!

Sorry this swap is already closed ladies. Selena aka. Apron Thrift Girl and Sara are hosting this swap. I’m a big fan of Apron Thrift Girl’s blog, she is a great writer; so check out her blog! I’ve just been introduced to Sara’s blog, Peas and Bees through Apron Thrift Girl, so I’ll be checking it out more often!

I'm so glad that I get to be a part of all these swaps! Thanks hostesses if you are reading my blog! :)

1 comments:

s. said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out! :) And please do stop by any time. I am so glad you are a part of the swap! They are really too fun!

http://peasandbees.typepad.com

My Etsy Shops!