Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween is only a week away!? There is a SALE at My Etsy Shop!!!

I can’t believe Halloween is only a week away! Time always seems to fly by the older I get…I can’t imagine in like say 30 years if things keep on going at this speedy pace. But I have to admit I am never bored, so that is as good as gold to me.


I have been trying to promote My Etsy Shop and trying to get more items in it too. I decided last weekend that I would have my first SALE! So all of my Halloween items are 25% off through November 1st!!!


Also, I hate to pay high prices for shipping….so I decided that for my customers, I will only charge shipping on the first item purchased that is most expensive, after that shipping will be free on your second, third, or more items!!! So say you buy one item that has a shipping price of $2.00 and one that has $1.50, you will only be charged $2.00 and the other item will be shipped for free!!!


So head on over and check out My Etsy Shop!


I appreciate each and every customer! I am now a work at home mom and I’d like to keep it that way! We have two children, a son, a.k.a. Lizard Man who is 5 ½ years old and a daughter, a.k.a. Love Bug who is almost 18 months old.


Come back tomorrow for my Pink Saturday post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Halloween Items! I, too, am trying to promote my Etsy store! I am not sure how well it is going though. Good luck to you! Happy Pink Saturday!

My Etsy Shops!