Monday, December 28, 2009

Tulle! Made in the U.S.A! Flame Retardant! 3-Inch! 6-Inch!


Tulle has made
its appearance
in My Shop
again!




Hopefully, for good. :)





Tulle Bouquet





I looooove bringing
you high quality
tulle.






I searched and
searched for
something to
make Love Bug's
and my nieces'
tutus out of-
that is flame
retardant and
made in the
United States.






Hard to find...






but, it is here!







ALL TULLE IS:


MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
FLAME RETARDANT!
Perfect for ALL
your wearables!
3-INCH AND 6-INCH READY TO SHIP!
I have a large variety
of colors in the
6-inch size too. ;)






And the 3-inch is
especially convenient
for making those cute
little tutus and saves
you time because it is
already at the size you
need! Perfect for hair,
jewelry, and purse
accessories too!





Valentine's Day





OTHER TULLE-NOT IN STOCK...
but can be ordered
6-inch glimmer tulle,
9-inch tulle,
24-inch tulle.





LOVELY C'EST COMME LA MODE TULLE




CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOMED, CONTACT ME!




Also, if you spend $100+
in one or a combination
of my shops, you will get
FREE SHIPPING! :)


After purchasing wait for
a revised invoice or I will
refund the shipping through
PayPal if you have already
purchased the items. :)

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!