Thursday, December 17, 2009

FIREFLIGHT

I don't know why
but I tend to lean
towards having favorite
bands with
female vocalist.



And NO,
I'm NOT a lesbian.



That looks like a double negative
doesn't it!?



Hey, I'm married to Word Geek
and I notice those weird
language things way too often.
I'm still NOT a lesbian.



Maybe I like female vocalist
because I used to dream of
being a singer
when I was a kid.



Or maybe it is easier to
imagine myself
coming up with
the lyrics.



Just the right words.



I don't know.



Either way.
FIREFLIGHT
is one of my
favorite bands EVER!



Love, love, love
the new
acoustic version
of their song.



Unbreakable.








And here
is the original...








Don't forget to give...




Less than 2 days left of the giveaway !
And we are already on our way
to building a second well!



AWESOME!

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!