Thursday, May 7, 2009

Swirls of Creativity’s Purple Thursday ~ My Sigg and Me!

My Purple Sigg


and ME


You know that song from the 1980’s…


Well, I can't help but think of the tune from that song when I think of my Sigg...

“My Sigg, My Sigg,
My Sigg, My Sigg,
Wherever I go, It goes.
My Sigg, My Sigg,
My Sigg, My Sigg,
My Sigg and Me!”

My Sigg holds one liter (approximately 33 ounces) of refreshing water. This photo shows how big it is compared to Lizard Man, he is six years old.


Swirls are the best!



You can see why I love my Sigg, right?



To get your own reusable water bottle, go HERE.

Happy Purple Thursday!

If you would like to join in Swirls of Creativity's Purple Thursday, leave a comment for me in the comments section so that I can check out your purple post!

If you do not want to join in...that is cool too, leave me a comment anyhow. I love comments!!

Have an awesome day!

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!