Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mothers that come across this post, including my mom!

I became a mother over six years ago to a son, Lizard Man and two years ago today, to a beautiful little girl, Love Bug.


It is hard to believe that my baby girl is TWO today! Here she is in PINK!





Happy 2nd Birthday to Love Bug, the most amazing little girl EVER!



I have one of the best jobs in the world!

Happy Pink Saturday!


I hope you have an awesome day!

For more Pink Saturday posts, head on over to Beverly’s at How Sweet the Sound!

6 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Have a great Mother's Day ~ Susan

Debby said...

Oh what a little dollie she is. Great pics. Happy Pink Saturday, have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Debby

♥Mimi♥ said...

Such a l♥vely post for Pink Saturday. This is the one day of the week when I get to visit some of the best blogs in cyberspace and indulge my passion for pink.

Happy Mother's Day. I wish you all the peace and joy that a day in celebration of motherhood can bring. You don't have to grow a baby in your womb to be a mother...all you have to do is to l♥ve a human being with compassion and tenderness.

There is nothing so precious as a pink, little girl! ☺

Angela said...

Such sweet children!!!

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Char said...

You are right, it is the best job in the world, and the toughest too. Happy Pink Saturday to a beautiful family and Happy Mothers Day too, Char

Robin said...

You children are adorable.

Happy Mother's Day

My Etsy Shops!