Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ Hello Kitty Rain Boots

We like to explore the great outdoors and rain boots are a must! These Hello Kitty Rain Boots (bought at Target) are the perfect combination of light pink and hot pink (as I call it).


Love Bug was very excited to try out the new pink boots too! I also love her dress! It has cute little kittens and puppies with pink hats on it. So fun, especially for a little girl that loves animals!


Happy Pink Saturday!

I hope you have an awesome day!


For more Pink Saturday posts, head on over to Beverly’s at How Sweet the Sound! Today is the birthday of Pink Saturday! Happy Birthday Pink Saturday!!! :)

8 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

With our little PINK SATURDAY having a birthday this week, I am on "pink overload" and that is difficult to do to me! I'm lovin' it like crazy!

What lovely pinks this week you have, my dear. The better to see your through my rose colored glasses!☺

Children are just the best pinks of all!

Have a great weekend. Not all that warm up in my neck of the woods but the sun is out and that makes the day good. I hope you are surrounded by those you love and that you, too, are bathed in sunshine.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Oh my...she is adorable! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Claudia said...

Too cute in those rain boots! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww how adorable. just what every little girl wants - a pink boot with hello kitty! :-) Very perfect for her pink dress :-)

Happy PS!

Li

Char said...

oh so cute and hello kitty is the best at any age, happy pink saturday, Char

Anonymous said...

What a darling little rainboot princess!

I've got Part II of For a Princess to celebrate - and as it is centered around a celebration, it fits perfectly with all of the little princesses in their pink tiaras; ) For today I have a repeater for Sunday Favorites. I hope you can come by -

xJ MaidenShade.wordpress.com, MaidenShade.com

Beansieleigh said...

Hey I want a pair of THOSE boots!!.. and you're absolutely right! That dress is adorable!! You certainly have a couple of cuties there!... Little Lovebug and Lizardman!!!

Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you ALL are having a wonderful week!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Heidi.

Love Bug is absolutely adorable. And, she looks so sweet in her pretty dress and boots.

My Etsy Shops!