Thursday, February 12, 2009

Swirls of Creativity’s Purple Thursday ~ Purple ME

I’m purple!


Now I’m not…


Popart...


This is my favorite...


Happy Valentine’s Day!


You too can convert yourself, family, and friends into funky people using the cool website called Be Funky.

Happy Purple Thursday!

If you would like to join in Swirls of Creativity's Purple Thursday, leave a comment for me in the comments section so that I can check out your purple post!

If you do not want to join in...that is cool too, leave me a comment anyhow. I love comments!!

Hope you are having an Awesome Purple Thursday!

TOMORROW ~ Come back to find out about some creative last minute Valentine’s Day ideas that are NOT going to cost you “an arm and a leg".

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love purple and creativity but I'm not sure I'll be able to take part in purple Thursday or not, but I'll try . ..

My Etsy Shops!