Saturday, February 7, 2009

A little late...

I meant to get Friday Fill Ins up yesterday, but didn’t quite get it posted after I filled it out…

1. Please don't tell ME YOU’VE NEVER RODE A BIKE BEFORE.

2. Can you MAKE ME BREAKFAST in the morning?

3. The color PURPLE makes me want to DANCE!

4. I have a craving for TACOS.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it WHEN, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN, SO I COULD ENJOY THEM ALL THE MORE.

6. Eyes are the WINDOW TO THE SOUL. I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD THAT PROVERB BEFORE.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEPING, tomorrow my plans include PLAYING OUTSIDE and Sunday, I want to PLAY OUTSIDE SOME MORE! WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE SOME WARMER WEATHER THIS WEEKEND!

Find more Friday Fill-Ins HERE.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!