Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ruby Tuesday-Thankful

A few days ago, Word Geek (my husband) brought me home this festive Thanksgiving turkey sugar cookie. I feel soooooooooo blessed. I know a cookie seems so small, but the thought is what counts most to me. My husband is very thoughtful lately even with his busy schedule. Thank You Word Geek!


I am so thankful for all of my family and friends! And thankful for my blog friends and readers! I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and blessed Thanksgiving.

Happy Ruby Tuesday and Happy Thanksgiving!

Now, head on over to Work of the Poet and check out the other wonderful Ruby Tuesday participant’s blogs! Thanks Mary for hosting Ruby Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have a husband like him:) Nice shot and looks delish!~

Cheers,
Yen

Dianne said...

it is little things that mean the most

that's a great cookie!!

Happy Thanksgiving

katia said...

HI HEIDI, SWAP ARRIVED, PLEASE READ MY BLOG POST ABOUT! GORGEOUS TURKEY!! THANKS A LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT AND MORE LOT (IF CORRECT!!)

mysteryhistorymom said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Heidi! I wanted to let you know that I mailed your package yesterday so it should be there tomorrow or Saturday! yippee!:) I hope you like your goodies! Lori

My Etsy Shops!