Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Path

Back to school for this mama! I decided to take a couple of college classes this fall. I was just going to take a couple of online classes, but I saw a Photoshop class that intrigued me and decided to sign up for it! I did sign up for one online class too. I figured going ½ time is plenty with keeping busy with the kids, the regular household stuff, homeschooling our son and trying to get projects done for Etsy.

The Photoshop class seems really fun, some work involved, but fun to me! Photoshop is a really great program (as if you didn’t know!?) but I don’t use it nearly as much as I would like to. It takes time to learn, so I’m forcing myself to learn. I’m lucky in the fact that hubby is willing to watch the kids while I’m at class. Thank you hubby if you are reading this! ;)

The online class is about business. I have been really interested in starting up a small shop on Etsy, and another business down the road, which may be on the backburner for quite sometime, we’ll see. Everything always takes longer then you think it will, doesn’t it?

So I’m really excited about taking a couple of classes compared to the 4-5 at time, like I did back a few years ago, it seems simpler, but then again I haven’t tried to take classes with the kids around, so we’ll see if I decide to take some more next year. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

Photo Above: 10-2-07 ~ Trip Out West 2007~ Phoenix, AZ

5 comments:

Verity said...

Oh, I want to do a photoshop class too! But I am not game to take it on yet - I will wait til my ten month old is a little older.

Just Me said...

I would love love love to take aphotoshop class.......there's so much to learn!

have a good day.........HOOT HOOT!

Amy Sutter said...

Best of luck to you at at school, you will have fun!
Thanks for entering the drawing on Aged Vintage papier, all can enter!

Anonymous said...

What fun any your presentation was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

any >> and

My Etsy Shops!