Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pink Petals for Pink Saturday

I meant to add a post to the mr. linky for Pink Saturday last weekend,
but we were out of town and I didn't have internet access.

Purple Coneflower 2

Here are a few of my favorite photos this season (so far!) of purple coneflowers,
focusing on the beauty of the petals.

Purple Coneflower 3

Purple Coneflower 5

Purple Coneflower 4


Make sure to check out an auction for a family in need HERE too.

 I'm linking up with Beverly!


LV said...

You made up for last weeks miss today. Those are sch pretty pink cornflowers. Do not recall seeing them before.

Marti McClure said...

Your photos are lovely! I love the flowers. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Light and Voices said...

Lucky enough to view your flowers this week. See you next time. HPS!
Joyce M

My Etsy Shops!