Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Freely Giving. Giving Freely.

Ok, it has been kind of a crazy day here.

Trying to finish up things for Christmas.

Painting Palette

Making handmade gifts.
Ordering a few last minute things.
Baking.
Wrapping.
Mailing Packages.
Birthday Gifts.



My best gal pal's birthday is TODAY!

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Found out she is expecting their 5th little one! :)







My Best (and ONLY btw) Sister’s Birthday is Friday!

Happy Birthday K!









Gave a bit more to Project 320 today.




Freely Giving.


Giving Freely.





Not expecting.

Anything.

At all.

Except to help build a well .



And find not even five minutes later, that I’m a winner !?

Thank you. :)






Feeling the meaning of Christmas more than ever.

Giving.
Giving.
Giving.


It is such an awesome feeling.


All the joy in my heart because of it.


Feeling that I am receiving so much from the gifts I have been giving.


I love giving.



More than receiving.

Seriously.

Always have.

Always will.





Love remembering Jesus is the Reason for the Season more than ever.





Feeling.
Joy.
Love.
Contentment.
Hope.





The Generosity of people.




Over $5000.

Amazing.



We built a well!


250+ People’s lives.
Changed FOREVER.

For the better.





Because of us.
Because of you.
Because of Jesus.





Amazing.

Sunset in Iowa

Thank YOU!


0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!