Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ A New Favorite!

Hyacinths are a new favorite flower of mine! I got a waft of their sweet scent while working in the garden and I almost thought the lilacs (which ARE my favorite flower, by the way) were blooming for a moment. Hyacinths smell so great!


And aren’t they beautiful too?


Love Bug wanted to smell them too!


Pink!


Happy Pink Saturday!

I hope you have an awesome day!

For more Pink Saturday posts, head on over to Beverly’s at How Sweet the Sound!

14 comments:

Bette said...

such lovely flower! and they are sooooo pink! lovet!

happy PS!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Beautiful! I can almost smell them! I too can't wait for the lilacs to bloom. Heavenly!

Mermaid Debbie

Lori Lynn said...

I'm a hyacinth lover too!!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday.. Hyacinths are a favorite of mine too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!!!
What a little angle sniffing the flowers!

Happy Pink Saturday!
~Liz

suesueb said...

those pictures are just fabulous!! happy pink week!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love Hyacinths. The lavenders are my favorite. Cute little love bug you have.
Molly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I planted some a couple years ago and just love it when spring comes and "up they come".

Happy Pink Saturday

Kris

Dru said...

Such beautiful PINK flowers! Happy Pink Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

What brilliant close-up photographs - you could almost reach out and touch. Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Char said...

Blooms smell so good right now, don't you just want to be out there all day, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Claudia said...

They are gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday!

HiHo said...

I'm so impressed with the size of your pictures, beautiful too. Happy pink, heidi

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

what a lovely flowers.. my fave flowers.. have a good week! I am late for my pink saturday rounds!

My Etsy Shops!