Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swirls of Creativity’s Purple Thursday ~ My Favorite Sweatshirt

This is Lizard Man and I last summer. Our family loves going camping and we went camping in Minnesota for the first time last July. It was a lot of fun!

Here I had to keep warm on a cool morning with my purple sweatshirt of course!


We also love caves! We had to check out a couple while we were there…this is in Mystery Cave . Quite cool in the summer, so I needed to wear my purple sweatshirt in the cave!


Happy Purple Thursday!

If you would like to join in Swirls of Creativity's Purple Thursday, leave a comment for me in the comments section so that I can check out your purple post!

If you do not want to join in...that is cool too, leave me a comment anyhow. I love comments!!

Have an awesome day!

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!