Thursday, January 15, 2009

Swirls of Creativity's Purple Thursday!

Wow! The time sure has flown by for me over the past few weeks. I’ve been busy with a lot of things, but I mainly haven’t written many blog posts because the mouse I use for my computer is DEAD. I’ve been using Word Geek’s laptop, and figured I better get a post written, because I don’t want people to think that I’m dead like my mouse.

What mouse should I buy? That is a good question. It takes me FOREVER to decide on what to buy when it is something that’s brand new and has a bit of cost involved.

My mouse that is dead is actually newer than my old computer, but has been dropped too many times to count by Love Bug and even myself a few times. ;) The cord going into the mouse is what had some problems that resulted in it dying, so I am leaning towards a cordless mouse. I don’t have a traditional computer desk. And that is probably also why my mouse died as it didn’t have a lot of space next to the keyboard. But I love my desk. It is an old student desk from a college that Word Geek rescued for me. Dumpster diving at its best! I still call it dumpster diving even though Word Geek didn’t have to dive into an actual dumpster for it. He did save it from the landfill with a little nudge from me! I’ve had the desk for a long time, almost as long as Word Geek himself.

Hmm, back to the topic at hand, the cordless mouse. Does anyone have any mouse suggestions? Good or bad?

I like the looks of this purple one, Microsoft 6BA-OOO26 Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000


This one too, V450 NANO Cordless Laser Laptop Mouse


I never seem to get tired of the color purple.

I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. I am going to host a day for posting about the beautiful color purple. It is by far my favorite color. So, today is the day! Swirls of Creativity’s Purple Thursday! If you would like to join in, leave a comment for me in the comments section to check out your purple post!

Have a great purple day!

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!