Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIWW: What I Wore Wednesday - Wearing White After Labor Day


We went camping over the weekend.
Did some sightseeing.
And visited the in-laws while in the area.
This is what I wore.

Fountain Portrait


Super cool stone buildings=awesome photo opportunity.

White Hat Collage


Do you ever where white after Labor Day?

Lake View Portrait


I love this bracelet.

Bracelet Collage & Mustard Yellow


Super comfy shoes were a must.
Because of all the walking and hiking.
That my friends, is a whole lot of dirt on the bottom of my jeans.
From exploring.



One of my favorites.

Heidi Jo the Artist


Love Bug had to get in a photo.
She is 4.
And is quite saaaaassy!

Vogue


White Hat-Garage Sale or Goodwill, can't remember which (Nine West)

Long Sleeve Mustard Colored Top-Garage Sale (Venezia)

Floral Blouse-Garage Sale (Zero Zero)

Vintage Bracelet-Yard Sale

Stretch Bootcut Jeans-Goodwill (Venezia)

Hiking Shoes- Lands' End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Bug's Outfit-All from Garage Sales.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm linking up here!

pleated poppy

And here!

Momma Go Round

2 comments:

DaenelT said...

I love the blouse over the mustard shirt, very cute. I'm trying to get a hang of the layering as we transition into fall.

DeeAnna said...

I'm a fellow Goodwill Lover!! Great photos, you have such a cute little one!

My Etsy Shops!