Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIWW: What I Wore Wednesday - Heart Love Red

My hubby and I celebrated an anniversary.
12 Years of our meeting.
We went for a walk.
Enjoying the changing of the seasons.
I love autumn.
I love October.

This is what I wore!

Heidi Jo the Artist's Heart Love Red Outfit


Red Sunglasses and Ladybug


Beautiful Stain Glass Necklace.

Necklace Collage copy


Love, love, loooove this beaded bracelet.
I scored a couple more of these on Saturday, at a yard sale.
I'm sure you'll see them in the future here for WIWW.

Beaded Bracelet with Heart

Inspiration for me!
I'm hoping to make some beaded jewelry soon.



Brown Wedge Crisscross Sandals Collage


Heidi Jo the Artist by Stone Bridge - Heart Love Red Outfit


Red Sunglasses-Target (many moons ago)

Red Polka Dotted Top-Garage Sale (Venezia)

Necklace & Bracelet-Yard Sale

Stretch Bootcut Jeans-Goodwill (Venezia)

Brown Wedge Crisscross Sandals-Wal-Mart
(bought them many moons ago--as I haven't shopped there in over four years, yah!)


You can see more photos of me in the outfit on our family blog,
where I'm with my awesome hubby, aka-Word Geek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've linked up here!

pleated poppy

And here!

Momma Go Round

0 comments:

My Etsy Shops!