Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Electric Youth

We have been going to the park a lot lately.
The weather has been amazing.
I love autumn.
No mosquitoes, makes it perfect.
This is what I wore this time.


Birdhouse Portrait




Pretty heart shape necklace.


Necklace Collage




I love wearing blue.
It makes me feel good.
I've been complimented a lot when I wear blue.
It brings out my dark blue eyes a bit more.


Heidi Jo the Artist




Yellow makes me happy.
I love the yellow ribbed tank top.
You will be seeing it more I'm sure.
The blue shirt was too low cut for my taste and the yellow tank fixed that problem for me.
When I was looking through my jewelry I saw the yellow bangle bracelet and knew it would be a great complement with the tank top.


Yellow Banana Bracelet Collage




Simple, but perfect for a park visit.


Black Shoes Again




This outfit is my favorite thus far.
I know I will wear it again.


What I Wore Wednesday

Two Gold Necklaces ~ Yard Sale

Yellow Ribbed Tank Top ~ Garage Sale (Venezia)

Electric Blue Shirt ~ Goodwill (Old Navy)

Yellow Bangle ~ eBay

Classic Coral Creme Nail Polish ~ Target (NYC-New York Color)

Bootcut Jeans ~ Goodwill (Venezia)

Black Shoes ~ K-Mart, bought many moons ago

Last week I shared an '80's song/video with my WIWW post.
I thought it might be fun to share another this week.
And maybe each week???
My shirt is Electric Blue.
I was thinking of a song called Electric Blue.
The song is actually called, "Electric Youth".
Remember?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm linking up here!

pleated poppy

And here!

Momma Go Round

4 comments:

Mikalah said...

Um, that necklace is amazing! Blue is a great color on you. =) I stopped by from the Pleated Poppy!

Cate said...

Oh my goodness - that song takes me back!! Love those colors on you.:) Thank you so much for commenting on my FMSC post - I appreciate the support!!
cate@wildruffle.com

Ania said...

love the blue top, very flattering on you. And love the yellow with it, you are rocking it.

Amy said...

Isn't it amazing how an outfit can make you feel when you wear it? The blue does look very nice on you and I love how you paired it with yellow. I hope to be brave with colors like you and not too predictable like I am now. :)

My Etsy Shops!